Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve Part 1 How many dresses does one girl need?


Sophia playing in her playhouse Great Grandma made for her before dinner.

Sophia giving mom hugs and kisses.                                     The First outfit of the Christmas Eve Night


Sophia discovered the Santa draft catcher that I sewed for my Grandmother about 10 years ago.

We arrived at my Grandmother's house in Sophia's first Christmas outfit. Scott and I found this super cute skirt a few weeks ago.  She recieved this outfit right before we left the house as an early Christmas present form mommy and daddy.  She was pretty excited because it had a hat.  Sophia loves hats so she couldn't wait to try it on.  Sophia loves new dresses.

While there Sophia played in her playhouse that Great Grandma made for her.  After playing with that she discovered the Santa draft catcher that I made for my Grandmother about 10 years ago.  She carried him all around the house playing with him like a doll.

No comments: