Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 7, 2009 Stealing Daddy's M & Ms from his office

I was reading email etc online and heard Sophia rattling around in Daddy's office. I looked up and she was stealing M&Ms out of Daddy's M&Ms golf guys holder.  
By the time I figured out what she was doing and grabbed the camera, she was eating the yummy bits of chocolate wrapped in the candy shell and saying "yummy yum."
I really intended for her to not have chocolate until she was say about 4 years old or so, but she fooled me this morning and helped herself.
Here she is showing mommy how to get the M&Ms out of the container by pulling the lever golf club down.  I put it on the floor in the photos because the window would have backlit the photos since it was sunny outside today.
The funny thing is that container has been empty for about a month or two because I kept forgetting to buy M&Ms.  Last night I picked up a few bags of M&Ms and Scott refilled it.  Sophia was in bed when that all took place. How did she know that there was candy in it?  Did she smell the chocolate?  I can't figure out how she knew the candy was there.  She knew it somehow though.

No comments: