Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009 Snowbunny baby's First Snow

Below, Sophia is so proud of her first snow playing experience as displayed by her smile.  Maybe she is just happy to be back inside and out of all those layers of clothing. 



So here it is the long awaited First Snow for Sophia.  She didn't really like it. She was very unsure of the whole idea once we got outside. 




 
The neighbor suggested that Sophia stand on the sewer cover 






Maybe walking on all fours would help me move around in this stuff mom calls snow.


Our neighbor took a picture of Sophia and I. Sophia just wanted me to hold her.

I am sure !Sophia is thinking the snow is up to my knees mom.  Now what do I do?  Sophia exclaimed, "Mama, Up! Up!"










All bundled up and ready to play in the snow.  Can we go out yet?

No comments: