Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2, 2009 Naa NEE Blanket in the making?




Posted by PicasaWhen I was a very small child, I had a "Naa NEE" blanket.  If I get a chance I will add the photo.  Sophia may be growing attached to a certain blanket her bed.  She love, love, loves it! She kisses it and chews it and rubs it on her face. Not to mention, when she gets up, she drags it out of the bed and all around the house for about the first hour of the day.  She just loves this blanket.  I can barely get it away from her to wash it.  I am not sure if this will be her "lovey"  a.k.a. security blanket or not, but I know she is very attached to this blanket.  Only time will tell if she will have her very own Naa NEE blanket just as I had.  I love you my dearest Sophia.  Snuggle up with that blanket and love it well.  It will keep you snug and warm. 

No comments: