Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 11, 2009 Can Can, I mean Hat's Off or On, Happy Birthday Mike!














Posted by Picasa


We had a birthday party for Mike, my brother, Sophia's uncle. Sophia loved the dinner and cake and ice cream. She helped Uncle Mike unwrap his presents.

She was in rare form being a little clown once I put her pajamas on her for the night. Great Grandma put some Dominoes in a tin can for Sophia to open and play with to keep her entertained. It worked for a short while,but Sophia had other ideas for the tin can. To her it looked like a "hat". She put it on her head and showed me. The family got quite the kick out of her antics as she tried to balance the can hat on her head. Once she got it to stay on she danced around on the floor next to her Grandma. She turned around and around and let all the shutterbugs capture her dancing hat moment. It was so funny and we laughed so hard that my mom commented to me that her face actually hurt from laughing so hard. She was dancing in response to our laughing and kicking her legs around and bouncing. It was funny, I can't get it out of my head a couple days later. 

For the whole experience see the slide show below.

No comments: