Friday, April 10, 2009

April 6, 2009 Wearing my shoes for the day!


My darling little daughter Sophia has always had a fascination with shoes. She decided to try on my flip flops today and wore them all day. It was so funny to see her walking slowly so they would stay on her feet. Her shoe interest began when my mother, her Grandma, got her these little jelly shoes last year for summer. They were her favorite shoes all summer and we had to get them in the next size up too. Sophia recently came across these when we were looking for something else and she pulled out her jelly sandals and tried to get them on her feet. I watched patiently for a few moments. As her frustration grew, I gently told her that they were too small and that maybe she could put them on her doll. Oh, quick side note, she now says the word, "doll." Then, I turned it into a simple lesson of Big and Small comparing my shoes to her old ones and several other pairs that she was playing with that day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: