Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 1, 2009 No fooling on April Fools day. Decorating for Easter

Grandma brought Sophia an early surprise for Easter. We had to decorate for Easter with the Easter Vinyl Clings on the window. Sophia needed a little help getting them off the sheet. Once I had showed her how to hang all the clings on the door, she had a fun time. Not only did she enjoy playing with the bunnies and chicks, she had to taste the vinyl cling jelly beans. I decided that wasn't going to be good for anyone. I am not sure what prompted her to try to eat fake candy. It is not like she even knows what real jelly beans taste like. I didn't want her to swallow or choke on those so I had to hang those up really high on the glass door.

In this photo, she is standing inside hanging the bunnies and chicks on the glass door.

Here I quickly stepped out onto the deck to capture a cute photo through the glass with the clings as a border. It just happened that she hung them this way and they look a little like a picture frame.

Here she is posing and displaying her work. It is nice to let her decorate the house with cute little things like this because it makes her smile playing with them even if it has created more fingerprints for me to clean up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: