Monday, April 27, 2009

April 25, 2009 Thomas the Train

This weekend we took Sophia to Toys R Us to check out Thomas the Train.  Although I can admit I was disappointed because I expected a person dressed up as Thomas the Train, I think Sophia enjoyed the event. She played with the train tables there and saw her friend Adam.  A story was read about Thomas and we made an engineer hat out of cardboard that didn't last long. There was a coloring page to color as well, but Sophia was much too short to reach the table.  Also, since she colors at home on her little table, I really didn't push her to sit and do that activity. 

Sophia and Adam playing trains.

Sophia checking to see if we are watching her shopping.  

Sophia checking out the crayola merchandise.  She slipped several of these toys and some crayola color wonder packages into the shopping cart when we weren't looking.  At least, I noticed those before we got ready to leave the area. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: