Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 12, 2009 Easter Egg Dyeing and Decorating


The Easter Bunny came and hid plastic eggs all around our house for Sophia. When we were done finding them, I decided we need to dye and decorate the real hard-boiled eggs. I started dyeing the eggs and looked up to find that Sophia had reached out and cracked one open and was eating it. It was pretty funny to see her peel an egg all by herself and dig right in. I showed her how I was coloring them to make them pretty and she didn't steal anymore. However, when I was finished coloring them, she enjoyed putting stickers on them and placing them in the cardboard holders as shown in this photo.






She also decided because they were so pretty, she should try to eat them with the shells on as pictured here. I then proceeded to show her again how to crack and peel an egg. She tried it after I did it. She thought the colored eggs were even better. She exclaimed, "Yummy Yum!"



Here she is putting little stickers on the eggs.



I love the intense concentration on her face as she places the sticker on the egg.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: