Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008 You are on you own sweet baby girl

Okay, so here is the bottle.......................




It is just not the same cuddling with a bottle.


Sophia is no longer nursing. I feel so guilty and sad, but it was time. I know she has received the most benefit out of the breast milk by nursing for so long. I have been weaning her back one feeding each week until this weekend. I officially stopped nursing her on Sunday August 17. She is almost 11 months and getting teeth. Need I say more? She has two bottom teeth about half-way visible. The top two front teeth are right at the gums so I expect them to cut through any day.



It will be okay mommy.....


Iam so proud of her crawling around so fast and entertaining herself for short periods of time. I love being a mom and taking care of my dear sweet Sophia. You are such a big girl.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how sad that is. Those milestones are so bittersweet. I think I almost cried when my little guy turned 1!