Sunday, August 10, 2008

August 10, 2008 Sunday Fun at the Park and Swimming

Sunday was a really fun day. We spent the entire day entertaining Sophia as you will see in the photos below.


Sunday morning Sophia got up early and brushed her own teeth.



Dear Sophia,

You are growing up so fast. Mommy can hardly believe it. Here you are about 10 months and brushing your own teeth. I can't believe it. I try to brush your teeth with the finger brush we have been using for a while now and you push my hand away because you want to do it yourself with your own mini sized first pink toothrush that I bought for you. I am so proud of you my little angel. Mommy loves you always.

I am sure you are thinking here, "Mum Mum which is what you call me these day), why do you have the camera? Why must you chart my every move?"

Sorry sweety, unfortunately it is just the norm for the first born child. I should know. You might as well get used to the camera. Trust me, someday when you have your own children you will appreciate all these pictures.


Okay, Mum Mum are you watching me brush my teeth? Did you get that?






"Hi Baby!"








Then, Sophia took a bath while sitting in her Bumbo seat so she doesn't slide on the bottom of the tub. Uh, oh here comes Dad with the camera again. What should I do next? I will just smile.
Look at this fun bath toy.

The next few pictures are taken at Hawk Ridge Park. We took Sophia on the baby swings and she loved it.



Hold on tight Sophia! Swing way up high in the sky.


















There is Dad trying to get the whole trip to the park on video.

In the afternoon Sophia went swimming in her little pool under our back deck.














Here Dad is sitting watching you play in your pool and squeal with excitement as you run around in your baby pool with your pool toys.

It was a great day and we had lots of fun.

1 comment:

Violet said...

I really like the first photo of Sophia swinging and holding her bottle. The colors are so bright and I like the way that the background is out of focus. Great job!