Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 13, 2008 Sophia is Crawling!

This morning Sophia was playing with her toys on the floor and looked over and saw her bicycle helmet.















She looked at it, got up on her knees and crawled straight to it like a pro.

















Then, she looked at me as if thinking, "Hey Mom, Did you see that? I just crawled!"








I clapped and cheered for her. "GO, GO GO!"






A big smile spread across her face as she grabbed the helmet and tried to put it on her head.








I knew what she was telling me, let's go for a baby tricycle ride.




So, I strapped on her helmet, scooped her up, and we walked outside.

She was smiling from ear to ear.

Here she is riding along the golf cart path for the first time.




Here comes Sophia. She is on the move now in her cute little bicycle helmet.


Okay, so I am really proud of Sophia and all her accomplishments lately, but I also feel sad because my sweet little baby is growing up so quickly. She will soon be a a toddler and although it is great, she will be less and less dependent on me as time goes by. I love you dearest Sophia and I want you to grow into a beautiful self-sufficient little girl.







2 comments:

Violet said...

Great photo documentation! I totally know how you feel about how quickly they grow up. You want your baby to reach these milestones, but at the same time don't want them to grow up!

Ronda said...

Wow she is looking so big!