Monday, February 8, 2010

Sophia's ladybug heart craft


We are celebrating valentine's day this week by making heart shaped animals. Sophia is gluing her ladybug together.





She is placing the eyes on the ladybug.




Look it is all done.



Hugging her ladybug.


We are focusing on a color a day. Today's color was you guessed it Red!  I chose red since the craft I had planned for today was red. Not only did we make this ladybug, we also had fun gathering things around the house that were red. I gave Sophia a basket and told her to walk around the family room and her room and find everything she could find that was red. She found her stuffed heart that Grandpa gave her last year, Elmo, a red stuffed crab toy, her ladybug craft shown above, a red bucket, and of of course my red cell phone.  Lucky for me, I saw here put that one in the basket so it wasn't lost for long.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: