Friday, February 5, 2010

Messy Chocolate Donuts, a Tool, and the Deal

I don't usually let Sophia have chocolate donuts for breakfast but I thought it might be something different so I bought these this week. I am beginning to wonder if it was such a good idea.  While I was on the other side of the house, Sophia took her donut from the table and sat on the couch with a slight detour through the kitchen.
She has never seen this orange squeezer used so she has no idea of how it is used. However, as you can see she has found a use for this tool.  She poked the juice squeezer into her donut to use it as a handle so her hands wouldn't get sticky.
Too bad she couldn't figure out a way to keep from getting orange and chocolate all over her face and the couch.
Posted by Picasa

These pajamas are a bit too long for Sophia so while I was on the other side of the house, Sophia and her daddy negotiated a DEAL. This conversation was told to me later.
 Daddy said to Sophia, "I think you should let me wear those pajamas because my legs are longer and they will fit me.  They are too big on you."
Sophia replied, " Daddy buy these pajamas."
Scott told me that she meant he would have to buy them from her because she wasn't giving them up without money. I have to admit, she is a great shopper and knows things cost money.
When I came back into the room, Scott told me that he was going to buy the pajamas from Sophia and that he would wear them from now on.
 I laughed and asked "How much is she charging you for them?"
He looked at Sophia and asked, "How much money do you want for me to buy your pajamas?"
Sophia replied," 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!"
Daddy said "Okay, I will give you $5 for them!"
This was so cute that I just had to share.  

No comments: