Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 9, 2008 Magic Basket Ride


Sophia is cruising around the house on her Magic Basket Ride.  I am really trying to come up with daily learning activities which teach her something or create a new experience.  Today we did some dramatic play by riding around the house in the laundry basket.  Today we used our imagination while we drove around the house in the magic basket.  We also tried to sing songs along with her children's songs CD while doing this activity.  Sophia even tried to stand up in the basket and wave to Brandydog in the kitchen as we rode down the hallway.  

Dearest Sophia I love spending time with you and wouldn't trade our experiences for the world.   We have a great time together whether it is dancing in the family room to our own singing or riding in a magic laundry basket through the house.  I know someday we will both be able to look back at all these things and laugh together at all the silly things we did.   Just wait Sophia, someday you will understand how cool it is to have your own kids and experience all the things just as we have. I love you my sweet Sophia.  Love, Mommy



Posted by Picasa
What a beautiful smile! Sophia, you just melt my heart when I see that big grin across your face. 

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Looks like she is having a great time! Hope to see you soon!