Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1, 2008 Home-Made Blocks

Pictured here Sophia is crawling around and stacking and knocking down her home-made blocks. I covered these empty multiple sized boxes with colored paper and scrap craft fabric for different textures. Some of the blocks are made out of empty tissue boxes that have a hole in the tops with a secret surprise inside. Sophia loves pulling ribbons and fabric and crinkle paper out of her discovery box blocks. She can play with them until they are worn and then we will just throw them out.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the homemade puzzle and blocks. I really like making homemade toys for Katie too. Something I automatically do now is give her the egg cartons when I go grocery shopping. She puts all kinds of things in there and LOVES it!!

Vicki said...

What great ideas you have! Where do you come up with these things? I need a more creative mind!