Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008 Basket/Bucket Ball








Today I was concerned that Sophia would miss her daddy since he has been home for over a week. We had a lot to do today so I hoped by keeping busy she wouldn't notice and cry too much. We ran errands this morning and early afternoon. Then after her nap, I put a bucket and various sized little balls near her. I told her to put the balls in the bucket. She enjoyed throwing the balls into the bucket. She even closed her eyes in one picture as if slam dunking the ball. She also took her stacking rings and threw them into the bucket too like a ring toss. Then, when she ran out of rings and balls she tossed the middle pole that the rings are stacked on into the bucket too.
She started calling for her daddy a little while ago but stopped when he didn't answer because he was at work. He is going to work late tonight so I will have to come up with something to keep her occupied this evening. We will see if I think of something fun for her to do that will keep her occupied for a while.

No comments: