Monday, March 14, 2011

My modeling daughter

Sophia helped me create some photos to display the new scarves I am adding to my Etsy site.  Above is a red marble in a rayon fabric
This scarf has varying shades of blue with gold polka dots.
This is Sophia's favorite jewelry patterned scarf.  She wanted a mini scarf of her own and a matching hairbow which was her surprise for helping me out by being my model since I don't have a dressmaker's form or a display bust yet to merchandise clothing.

This is a brown and tan pattern in a rayon fabric.

All the ring scarves made above were sewn on a serger and can be slipped right over your head.  Add them to your plain blouse, dress, or T-shirt to dress up your outfit or pull together your look.   Each is unique. Dimensions and fabrics will be included on each on the Etsy site.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: