Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reversible dog crate blanket liner


Posh puppy bed, well not exactly. I have a Labrador Retriever so "simple" is better. To anyone who has one I can leave it at "enough said". However, for those of you who have never had the lovely pleasure and challenge of owning one of these beautiful high energy eating machines, Labradors eat as much as goats. I think they may even have some goat back in their lineage somewhere although that has never been proven and is just speculation on my part.

Anyhow, my lovely sweet eating machine needed a new blanket for her crate so I whipped this one up on the serger while the rest of the world slept this morning. I didn't put fancy blanket bindings or ruffles or rick rack, although I could have on this because chances are it will be eaten by my sweet eating machine downstairs on a particularly boring afternoon.



So here is a very simple reversible dog crate liner blanket for my dog. It is made out of a soft red fleece and paw printed flannel cotton scrap. I used a simple three thread rolled hem to finish the edges in my serger.




Now, I may have to make a blanket for my cats because it looks like someone is already a bit jealous and trying this blanket out for size.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: