Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 21, 2009 Maggiano's Little Italy






Tonight my sorority sisters met up for dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy. We had a good time visiting with each other and catching up on our lives.  It is so nice to  see everyone after all these years. I think we are going to try to plan dinners once a month like we used to do shorlty after we graduated from SEMO. We used to get together about once a month or so, but our lives just got in the way and we stopped meeting up regularly. I was a little disappointed that we didn't have more people show up since we had 12 people confirmed and 18 maybes, but I realize that people are busy with families and other obligations.  I really miss having all my sisters around like it was in college. There was always someone to hang out with or talk to.  I hope to have a larger turnout so we can catch up with people we haven't seen in a long time. I plan to help book our next dinner once we have a chance to chat online and figure out a good date.     I know a couple places such were mentioned so I am going to make some calls and see if they take reservations.  One of those being PF Changs.  Above are just a few photos of the girls. 

No comments: