Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10, 2009 Museum of Transportation Creation Station

Playing with Thomas the Engine Trains or as Sophia would call them and did over and over while playing, "Go Go's". In case you are wondering about the black outline form in the foreground of this photo; it is a train cut-out. I am still getting used to this camera and couldn't quite capture the train outline and have Sophia is focus. I couldn't get her to stand there for a picture so I just snapped some photos through it.

Don't look now Mom! I am at the top of the boat all by myself. Sophia spent most of the hour sailing the ship as the Captain.

Ahoy, all aboard that is going aboard. Captain Sophia at your service here. Please keep all hands and feet inside the boat as we set sail. A quick glance starboard and a view of the Port side and we are a sailing mateys. Argh! It is lucky for the other kids, she didn't make them walk the plank.

Ooh! This looks like fun. Sophia briefly checked out the kitchen area complete with cabinets and sink and refrigerator. She said "cup" when she picked up the little cups from the wooden cabinets.

Look mom, I can climb up the steps of the boat all by myself.

Today, was Sophia's favorite day. She learned about all modes of Transportation at the Museum of Transportation Creation Station. Our playgroup went there today to enjoy this exciting experience. Sophia especially loved learning about all the "go gos". Clearly, since I couldn't drag her away from the boat for very long, she will grow up to be a pirate and sail the seven seas. Argh! At least, I hope not.

Posted by Picasa
Of course, below is the slideshow.






No comments: