Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kaylee's one year old birthday bash


Here is a picture of the Winnie the Pooh Bear cake I made for her.

My angel baby Kaylee is going to be one year old in a few days. I can hardly believe that a year has passed since that tiny angel baby arrived a year ago. This year with Easter being so late we decided to do her birthday the same day when the family was all together. I will try to make it a point not to have her share her birthday with Easter in the future because she deserves her very own special day just like the rest of us. This year she wouldn't really know any different.




We sang the usual Happy Birthday song with the number "one" candle. Before we finished the last line of the "Happy Birthday" song, sweet little Kaylee reached over to the cake plunging her tiny strong hands into the spongy yummy sweet cake and shoved that huge piece into her mouth like she just couldn't wait to try it. This girl knows what is good.




Here she is shoving more cake into her mouth.




You have to wonder what she is thinking right here as she grabs and squishes yet another piece of decadent yumminess.




Mmmmm!




And more




Maybe I can eat it faster if I use both hands.




Then, she paused for a moment.




And got her second wind.




That was so good. I just can't stop at half a cake, mom.




Well, maybe half a cake is enough! Whew! Mommy, take me away please before I eat too much.  She was covered from head to toe in cake and icing. I threw away her icing stained blouse. The house and highchair will never be the same with all the cake crumbles and icing everywhere no matter how much we clean it.    Happy First Birthday Kaylee! We love you little sweetheart.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: