Monday, April 19, 2010

Cat dressed up





Sophia is really into dress-ups these days. I was returning back to the room this morning from getting ready for my doctor's appointment to find my cat dressed up like this.

Sophia said she was having a birthday party for her so she put on a hat, a bib, and beads around her tail. I have to admit it was funny to see this cat all dressed up. I happened to have my phone in hand and snapped these photos.





I am thankful this cat is such a good sport and tolerates Sophia and all her funny toddler antics. They have been best buddies since Sophia was born. Honestly, it will be a miracle if she survives being sat on, laid on, loved and hugged on by my cat loving daughter.


My other cat will let Sophia feed her in the morning and pet her for a second or two and then she runs for cover. IMHO, she is a smart cat to run. She is not into dress ups and hanging on the couch with Sophia.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: