Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MOPS Easter Egg Hunt



Sophia and her daddy went to the Mother's Of Preschoolers Easter egg hunt through ICD. She was so excited and she couldn't wait until her daddy took her to the event.



Making an Easter card for mommy.









Mickey Mouse basket is ready for the hunt



Sophia received this Easter basket last year at an egg hunt that my mother took her to because I was working. I felt very sad to miss another egg hunt. She has so much fun at these events.



Snatching an egg out of the grass here.





Here is another





Oh look, a pink one


She is so happy about her eggs she found with that smile on her face.






Look I found another one.



Snacking



Of course, you have to have a purple bunny to join in the fun.



Looks like someone found the chocolate! Eating chocolate Oreo cookies is fun around the holidays and messy too. Her coat was covered in chocolate when she returned home.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: