Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter bunny photo





This year Sophia couldn't wait to see the Easter bunny so at the mall in chicago, we let her sit on his lap and talk with him. It wasn't really planned since she is not wearing her Easter dress here but it was maybe the only chance we would have for a photo op this year since I am seven months pregnant and have to stay off my feet lately due to some minor complications. I wanted to take her shopping fir her Easter dress but couldn't since walking a lot seems to be giving me problems.

So here it is a photo with the bunny. My mom is currently on the hunt for an Easter dress for sophia and I know she will find something fabulous for my sweet girl. Thanks for helping me out this year mom!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhones

No comments: