Saturday, March 6, 2010

From the Wisdom of Little Bear


We spent a little time outside yesterday afternoon just to get out of the house. We have been stuck in the house all week sick so we needed a change of pace.

I told Sophia get your coat on we are going out to play.  She insisted on wearing her raincoat and boots but it didn't matter to me since I was desperate to get some fresh air.

So we went outside and played. Sophia took some of her summer toys outside and played. We went around the side of the house and I started walking down the hill. I told her to follow me so I could keep tabs on what she was up to.

She stood at the top of the hill and said, "Mommy, I can't walk down the hill! I will slide down like Little Bear and his friends."

 You gotta love that!  My daughter is gaining wisdom from "Little Bear," a show for preschoolers on Nick Jr.

I thought Greeeaaaattttttt! As she slid down the hill I wondered how will I get the grass stains out of her blue jeans.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: