Monday, December 29, 2008

December 23, 2008 Kissing Elmo




So many of you know Sophia's love of her life is her little furry red monster named "Elmo." Not only does Sophia watch Elmo on TV regularly, she also exclaims as his Elmo's world comes on, "Emo!" which was one of her first words last year.   Here she is kssing her friendly little monster through the TV.  Now, all I can say is, "AW, isn't that cute!"  Her daddy didn't believe it until he saw it with his own eyes and asked what she was doing to our TV.  Scott was laughing as she demonstrated for him how to give Elmo kisses through the TV screen.    

It is just so entertaining watching a toddler learn about the world. I am amazed and delighted each day as she discovers new things about the world and makes her daddy and I laugh in the process.  What did I ever do before I had a child!? 

No comments: