Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Well that is one way to lose your very First Tooth no pulling necessary



Look who lost her first tooth at age 6 tonight.  I am more upset than she is.   Sophia asked if she could eat a caramel apple as a snack when she returned home from dance class.  I didn't think too much about it until I noticed there was a space where her loose tooth had been. I very casually and calmly asked if her tooth was still there because I didn't want her to cry. It was definitely missing.  We think she ate her very first loose tooth with the peanuts and caramel apple. She composed a nice letter to the tooth fairy advising what happened.  Hopefully, even with the Government shut-down the Tooth Fairy will still visit.  Keep our fingers crossed the letter will be enough for the visit.

No comments: