Friday, August 19, 2011

Clothes pouches




My daughters have a knack for making anything a game. Lately, they like to take all their clothing out of their dresser drawers and toss it all around the room and carry it throughout the house.

With Sophia starting preschool after Labor Day, we needed a quick solution to keep her clothes matched into sets so she can get ready faster while I am out running or bicycling in the mornings so I serged up some quick clothing pouches out of some scrap fabric to put into her dresser drawers with outfits pre-matched for school days. Each little pouch includes every item needed to be ready to walk out the door except shoes.

My intent is to get Sophia out the door faster so she won't miss school.





Clearly my daughters have too much time on their hands because they decided that I made silly hats for them to wear rather than clothes pouches.


Here they are laughing and playing peek-a-boo.


Where did Kaylee go?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: