Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Daredevil taking risks




Kaylee got her first black and blue bruise when she took her first big tumble yesterday. She snuck into the bathroom while I was throwing out her diaper and got this lovely little black eye. I am not sure what she was trying to do but I suspect she was trying to climb into the tub based on the way she was laying between the tub and the toilet. I heard a huge thump and ran to see the situation. "She loves baths and probably thought hey I will go play in the tub."


The good news is that it looks better than I thought it would this morning. She has a tiny cut about a Quarter of an inch long above her eyelid and a couple bruises on her cheek. Poor baby was more surprised than anything. She is definitely more of a risk taker than Sophia. We will be keeping the bathroom door shut from here forward to prevent any more climbing injuries in there.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: