Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sophia modeling her dress I made for her today


Sophia modeling her dress next to the Christmas tree I have been slowly taking down



Sophia looks happy that I made this dress for her.

Posted by Picasa
Back view of her dress

I am always looking for quick fun projects to learn new techniques on my serger. As we were browsing around the fabric store Sophia fell in love with this fabric.  This fabric was so cute we just had to bring it home and make something out of it. Well, here it is a little spring sun dress. I used my serger for the entire project.  She was so excited that she couldn't wait for me to finish it. She even said, "Thank you for my dress mommy!" I made a matching ribbon for her hair of course since she likes her hair in a bow.

1 comment:

Design Lab 443 said...

Very cute, I've been wanting to make a dress like this for the girls.