Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trunk or treat in Winghaven





My sweet little sunflower, Kaylee



Trick or treating



Poor little butterfly. Her antennae kept blowing around in the strong winds.


This pic gives new meaning to the phrase, "I'll eat my hat." Kaylee is busy chewing on her hat and waving to the crowds.


Bye bye!

The businesses in Winghaven all got together for a little trick or treating fun for the kids. So I hurried to finish sewing the kids costumes and packed everyone in the car. Each business had a little booth out of the trunk of their car that gave the kids candy and the parents information on the company.

We saw a few of our favorite places. Our pediatrician's office was there. We saw our dentist and Sophia's dancing school along with many other local businesses. Each booth had some kind of little game or face painting or bounce house for the kids. It was a really fun free afternoon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: