Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Annual Rombachs Trip....In Search of the Great Pumpkin


Ready to go. Did someone say we are going to a pumpkin patch?



Traveling by wagon to the pumpkin patch farm



Daddy taking pictures of Sophia




Wow! Look at the sweet pumpkin in the middle. I want that one.



Sophia riding the real live pony carousel. She doesn't care for regular carousels.




Pumpkins playing in the patch




This was cute both girls facing the same way




Wow! That is heavy.



Looking for a little pumpkin in the big pumpkin patch.



I found the perfect kaylee pumpkin.



Uncle mike and Sophia looking for pumpkins.



My pumpkin



Daddy helping his girls find pumpkins.



If I only had teeth, they would let me have some of this funnel cake.







Riding the train




Riding the horse



Peek-a-boo



You have heard of smashing pumpkins, I think swinging pumpkins are more fun

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: