Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Disney Crew - My favorite Little Mermaid and My favorite Mini Minnie Mouse

 Sophia was really excited about wearing the Little Mermaid costume I made for her.  I tried to make it look as authentic as possible.    She was so excited that we found fabric that looked like scales for the tail.


She is always smiling

She loved the red hair at first.  It was fun to look like Ariel whom she has loved since she was a tiny baby.


Kaylee likes her Minnie Mouse costume that Mommy sewed too.  Here she is getting ready to go help me at Sophia's Preschool Party.
We need big Minnie ears.
"Mommy,  I want to wear pretty dress.  I am Minnie Mouse!" 



"Hi!"



Sophia's Preschool Costume Parade.

 Captain America at the Trick or Treating Parade

 Sophia Trick or Treating at Preschool










 Storytelling


 My favorite Little Mermaid


The whole class having snack together with their rock star teacher.

 Halloween Party snack


No comments: