Sunday, December 26, 2010

Casserole carrier




I made these cute casserole carriers for my family. Christmas finally happened so now I can post some of the things I have been sewing. These carriers have Insul-Brite inside them to make them heat safe and insulated for carrying hot or cold dishes to any party or family gathering. They can also be used as a hot pad to place your hot baked dishes on the table without scorching your table finish because of the Insul-Brite.


The straps for the carrier


The outside


The straps and "D" rings


Here is the inside view


This is the finished carrier. These were a lot of fun to make



The red one. This is the inside.


This is the outside.
Oh gee, I forgot to take photos of the finished carrier and matching oven mitt. I will have to take pictures of them when I visit my grandmother.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: