Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 12, 2009 Happy Mother's Day - 4 Generations

Sophia and her Grandma and Great Grandma on Mother's Day

Sophia insists on taking her Grandma and Gret Grandma's hand before we can leave because I have taught her we can't go anywhere without holding hands so she doens't get awa form me when we are walking outside or in parking lots. She told those grandparents, hold hands to go go.

Happy Mother's Day Grandma, Deb, Great Grandma, and Sophia

We have a very big celebration annually for Mother's Day.  I think Mom's do so much for their kids that they really do deserve one special day devoted to them.  Now that I am a mom I realize how much mom's are always doing for others all the time.  So, it was very nice to let someone else do the work and just enjoy the company of family.  For as long as I can remember we have been celebrating Mother's Day this way.  We go to the Viking for a delicious fancy brunch and enjoy our special day just eating and visiting. I am glad that we can now share this wonderful day with Sophia.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to Sophia
Sophia, 
You mommy loves you very much! You are a beautiful child and I am blessed to have such a wonderful and amazing child in my life. I also wanted to say Thank you for the fragrant tree knockout rose bush, the calming candle and the Frank Sinatra CD. You are the apple of my eye little Angel.  My life is so much better because of having you in my life.   You make me laugh and smile each day.  
Love Always,
Mom Mom
Posted by Picasa

No comments: