Tuesday, February 10, 2009

January 9, 2009 Crash Helmet, Being Silly, Wish We Could go out



Can we go out to play?                                                Ha Ha! Look at me!


Sophie Doll riding Sophia's Tricycle


Make sure to put her "hat" helmet on just like mommy makes you wear hat on the bicycle.




Posted by PicasaSophia on her Kangaroo Climber with her crash helmet on...
Sophia was walking around fussing a bit and looking mad. She kept going around in circles and then it occured to me what she was doing. She was looking for something. But what? Well, a short while later, I knew what she wanted. She walked to towards her coat and grabbed her hat off of the rack. Scott and I were wondering what in the world is she doing as we sat watching her. I had already gotten her pajamas on and she was ready for bed or maybe not. I thought when I saw her grab her coat and that she wanted to go outside or go shopping or something. Well, I was wrong......She must have been looking for her bike helmet so she could ride her tricycle. Instead, she grabbed her winter hat. To her, it is all the same, it is a "hat". She knows she is supposed to wear a helmet anytime she rides our tricycle or mommy's bicycle. So, of course, in a toddler's eyes, it makes sense that she could put on her winter hat. It has a chin strap and everything just like her bicycle helmet, I guess that will work. So, I helped her straighten it and attach the strap after she put it on her head. Then, she ran over to her tricycles. She grabbed her Sophie doll and put her on the tricycle. Then, she put her helmet on the Sophie doll's head. Then, Sophia got on the tricycle with Sophie doll. She had a plan and she was taking Sophie doll for a ride on her tricycle. Scott and I were laughing at the whole thing. When, she was done with the tricycle riding, she still wanted the winter hat on so I didn't make her take it off.
So, she walked over to the patio door and looked out into the dark night. I wonder what she was thinking.
She then, decided to climb on her Kangaroo Climber and entertain her father and I with her silly costume of pjs and winter hat while playing peek-a-boo.


No comments: