Monday, February 9, 2009

February 8, 2009 Magic Laundry Basket Rides and Chores




Posted by Picasa
So as any mom would agree doing the household chores is never fun. "Yet, with a todder sometimes, they can be just a bit more tolerable, when you have a happy little helper enjoying them with a huge smile on her face.  I told Sophia that mommy had to do the laundry before I went to work.  I told her to go get the laundry basket from my bedroom and she could help me unload the washer.  She was so excited that she ran straight to my room and climbed into the laundry basket for a ride. We often take "Magic Basket Rides" around the house on days when we are stuck inside. So, she hurried into the basket so mommy could pull her to the laundry room.  She loves helping mommy pull the clothes our of the dryer and picking up the ones that fall to the floor. Today she decided to sit in the basket and catch the clothes inside. She even hid down inside the clothes as is demonstrated by her peeking out of the pile of her clean clothes.  
It is moments like this that make a mom smile and grab a camera.  It just makes household chores a little bit better. I don't mind laundry as much when Sophia helps me. 

No comments: