Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rombach's Pumpkin Patch -Part 2




Playing in the huge pipe.


"Come on Kaylee, let's go!"


Ha ha ha!








A big hug for mommy.





Sophia riding Boots, the pony.


I stood next to her because she was a little scared.


"Hi Daddy!"


Kaylee's turn to ride the pony.


She seems to be liking the pony ride.








Thirsty Kaylee sips my lemonade.


Sophia sips her glass of lemonade.


Sophia pumpkin sitting.





Kaylee pumpkin sliding.


Sophia searching for the perfect pumpkin.


Kaylee pumpkin sitting


"I can't find the perfect pumpkin!" exclaimed Sophia.


Maybe there is a good one over here.


Look at this one.


Pretty big.


How about this one?


What about this one?


This one is big and beautiful.


The kids wanted to ride the train.


Lucky me, I had to ride with Kaylee.


Here we go.


Hi!






No comments: