Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Giraffe Purse








So here it is! The Giraffe Purse has arrived on the scene by way of the sewing machine and serger. This is an original design that was created by my mom and I.

I have always wanted to make original purses and tote bags. I have made a few along my sewing journey and each time I make one; it gets easier. Not only do I discover new materials and better ways to accomplish what I want, I also learn new tricks of the trade and methods that work for me in accomplishing my goal. Making purses is super fun and I can create the style to fit my client's personality which makes them each unique and customized for the consumer.  If you need a new purse for fall, tote bag, or a stylish diaper bag, let me know.

I can't wait to start my next design. Maybe someday I will get one of the computer programs to design my own patterns rather than creating by trial and error like I do now to achieve the same end result.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: